Monday, June 16, 2008

row, row, row your boat...


boat... ship..
battleship...
friendships..
relationships...
kinship..

as july draws nearer, i find myself trying to hold on tighter to my time. time to spend at home, with my mum, lunches with my ma, pa, and bro, time with friends, with loved ones. more importantly, time with myself. i'm reading my tuition kid's children's classics, collection of charles dickens, shakespeare, and oscar wilde. and also another darling's adverbs. I, read read read. TS, sail sail sail. Mum, cook cook cook. and there's still more time..

maybe coz i'm looking so hard at the clock, i'm in like a permanent daze. but it's a happy daze. like i always have time to actually complete the whole sentence:" what do i want to do now? hmm.." compared to most people my age i think. they only take time to state their next action. life's a breeze, just for a while longer, and i like that. time to sit at east coast, at al ahmeen, time to walk around parkway, time to play with my dog. time. it's really a luxury.

And there's always some more time...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i think im suppose to comment or something rite? hahha nice pic ...
its a very pretty blog actually =)

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.